The Australian MedTech Industry Awards were set up by MTAA to recognise outstanding individuals and organisations in the MedTech industry.
The Industry Awards are highly regarded within the medical technology sector are open to both MTAA members and non-members who have made a significant contribution to the industry.
The Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) calls for nominations for the 2021 MTAA Industry Awards.
- Kerrin Rennie Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Women in MedTech Award (individual)
- Women in MedTech Award (company)
- Women in MedTech Emerging Women in Leadership Award
Please click on the link above to complete the online application form.
If you have any queries, please contact us on email@example.com.
- 24 September 2021 Nominations close
- 19 November 2021 Winners announced at the MedTech21 Conference