The Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) invites nominations for the 2022 Women in MedTech Champion. This award recognises a company who has been a key contributor to advancing the WIMT agenda in Australia. Nominations are accepted regardless of membership of the Association.
The judging panel is independent of MTAA and selected by the WIMT committee. The judging panel will choose three finalists from the nominations received and they will be invited to attend the MTAA conference dinner to receive the award.
2022 Key Dates
- Friday, 19 August 2022, 5pm Nominations close
- Thursday, 6 October 2022 Winners announced at the MTAA Australian MedTech Industry Awards Dinner.
How to Nominate
1. Complete the online nomination form. Afterwards, MTAA will send an email confirming your Nomination has been approved.
2. Prepare any evidence, photos and videos to support your nomination.
3. Reply to the MTAA email with a SharePoint foler link to insert your supporting content.
- Entries will be accepted from any company involved in the medical technology industry primarily in Australia
- Entries must be submitted via the nomination form and signed by the proposer
- Entries must include a brief biography of the nominee, of no more than 200 words in length
- Entries must address the criteria and each response to the criteria must be no more than 300 words in length.
- Entries need to include the following:
- 2-3 high resolution photos /footage of nominee, with team and at work
- 70-100 words describing the nominee from the nominator or confirming you'd like the Awards Production Team do so (using application details).
- Corporate logo in high resolution optionally with transparency
- Entries may include photographs and other supporting documentation.
- The decision of the judging panel is final and no further correspondence about the decision of the judging panel will be entered into.
The nomination must satisfy the following criteria:
- The company must be a medical technology/device company operating in Australia
- Achievement of advancing or significant result of a stated WiMT mission or goal within a company or the industry
- Period of achievement: between 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
Include scientific evidence to support the claims. Please provide at least 3 pieces of supporting evidence.
These may be used in the promotional activities and video footage, including possible projection on the large screens during the Awards night. For videos, high definition MP4, MOV or AVI format. For photos, a minimum of three (3) high resolution photos are required. Acceptable photo formats: JPG, EPS, PSD and/or PDF.
This is a requirement of the nomination. Please email photos or your video link to email@example.com with the subject line: WiMT Company Nomination - [insert Nominee Name]