MTAA WiMT Webinar | A Virtual Coffee Catchup with...Laura Piccardi - Are You OK with Not Being OK?
How to enhance your performance by being OK with not being OK
- Do you feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day?
- Is your to-do list never ending?
- Does the idea of balance seem like a mythical character to you?
Welcome to modern day living! The fact is, there is so much to do and so little time – growing a successful career and creating the lifestyle you want doesn’t come easy.
But what if it could be easier? What if you could feel less stressed, more energised and perform at your peak more regularly? Then you could:
- Achieve your goals more quickly and efficiently
- Get more quality time for yourself and your loved ones
- Have more fun
Fancy a piece of that?
Performance and stress management expert, Laura Piccardi, is going to show you how to get it!
In recognition of RUOK? month, Laura will share why ‘Keeping calm and carrying on’ is actually holding you back from reaching your full potential. More specifically, she will discuss:
- How to manage and overcome the physical and mental impacts of constantly being busy and never switching off, which means you’ll have more energy and drive to enjoy work and life more
- How to answer honestly when you’re asked, “RUOK?” and simultaneously overcome your fear of failure, which means you’ll have more confidence to prioritise appropriately and achieve your goals faster
- Simple strategies you can easily employ in your life, so you can be OK more consistently and perform at your peak daily, which means you’ll work more efficiently and have more freedom to do what you love with the people you love
|Date:||Thursday, 17 September 2020|
|Time:||11:00-11:45 hrs AEST|
|Cost:||Members: $25:00 +GST = $27.50 pp|
|Non-Members: $32:00 +GST pp = $35.20 pp|