2.1 Code of Practice Training Course
An industry Code of Practice training course for medical technology companies with in-house technicians sets out the ethical framework within which they must work, in their relationships with healthcare professionals and also, where relevant, with the consumer. Click here to view Instructions. Click here to learn more and access the training.
- Participants: Medical company representatives, marketing and regulatory, and anybody within a member company who is dealing with healthcare professionals or healthcare facilities.
- Cost: Complimentary for members or $99 for non-members
1.5 Introduction to Operating Theatre Protocols
This introductory assessed module familiarises In-House Technicians with the latest ACORN Standards by providing theoretical and practical training in the perioperative environment. Click here to learn more.
- Participants: Anyone who is required to attend the operating theatre, including Medical Company Representatives (In-House Technicians) new to the perioperative environment. Participants with outdated OTP qualifications should also attend this course.
- Cost: Members $950 Incl. GST | Non-Members $1,900 incl. GST
Click here to view available dates (Only confirmed dates will display).
1.6 Operating Theatre Protocols Update 2020-2022
This two-hour self-paced online learning module provides a review of the latest Australian College of Operating Room Nurses (ACORN) Standards for Perioperative Nursing and an opportunity to investigate relevant industry issues. Click here to learn more.
- Participants: Medical Company Representatives (In-House Technicians) who have completed the 1.5 Operating Theatre Protocols Course within the last 2 years.
- Cost: Members $125 Incl. GST | Non-Members $250 incl. GST
Click here to Access Training Course.
2.4 The Compliance and Competition Act 2010
This is a generalised overview of the ACCC standards for businesses working with other businesses, participating in meetings, and involved with governance for their company. It is suggested for Committee Members, Directors, and those with a general interest in company processes. This course is complimentary for members. Click here to learn more.
- Participants: Mandatory for all MTAA Members
- Cost: Free for Members
Click here to Access Training Course