To drive and fulfil the WiMT mission.
- Achieve the goals of the WiMT mission as set out by the board.
- Maintain benchmark metrics on the current ratio of women in leadership positions within MedTech.
- Lead the discussion towards the setting of an agreed and achievable target ratio of women in leadership positions.
- Produce and disseminate tangible action plans companies may deploy to increase the female talent pool in their businesses and leadership positions.
- Raise the profile and benefit of Women within the MedTech industry through targeted campaigns and events including annual awards.
- Develop tools for companies to help with improving diversity.
MTAA Lead: Jasjit Baveja, Associate Director, Policy
|Rebecca Cortiula (Chair and Board Director)||Senior Managing Director Australasia||Varian|
|Matt Muscio (Board Director)||Chief Executive Officer||Ebos Group Limited|
|Jessica Blackman||Regional Sales Manager NSW||3M Australia|
|Cathey Saha||Regulatory Affairs Associate||Abbott Medical|
|Sue Hansford||Managing Director||Integra LifeSciences|
|Andrea Dumalaog||Senior Legal Counsel||Bard|
|Beverly Green||Marketing Manager ANZ||Cardinal Health|
|Robyn Butterworth||Marketing Manager - Sterile Goods Management||B. Braun|
|Kelly Turner||HR Director||Boston Scientific|
|Pat Callanan||Business Unit Director ANZ||Boston Scientific|
|Sofia Hernandez||Executive General Manager - Operations||LifeHealthcare|
|Fiona Sheppard||Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead, ANZ||Johnson & Johnson|
|Michelle Stewart||General Manager, Marketing and Digital||Device Technologies|
|Breanna Peck||National Marketing Manager||Baxter|
|Beth Roberts||Managing Director||KLS Martin|
|Josh McLellan||Senior Start-Up Specialist, Surgical Robotics||Medtronic|
|Naeema Mohamed||Director, Regulatory Affairs & Commercial Quality, ANZ||Smith + Nephew|
|Alistair McKeon||VP & MD ANZ & Southeast Asia||Teleflex Medical|