To drive and fulfil the WiMT mission.
- Achieve the goals of the WiMT mission as set out by the board.
- Maintain benchmark metrics on the current ratio of women in leadership positions within MedTech.
- Lead the discussion towards the setting of an agreed and achievable target ratio of women in leadership positions.
- Produce and disseminate tangible action plans companies may deploy to increase the female talent pool in their businesses and leadership positions.
- Raise the profile and benefit of Women within the MedTech industry through targeted campaigns and events including annual awards.
- Develop tools for companies to help with improving diversity.
MTAA Lead: Jasjit Baveja, Associate Director, Policy
|Rebecca Cortiula (Chair and Board Director)
|Senior Managing Director Australasia
|Varian Medical Systems Australasia
|Jack Lancaster (Board Director)
|Chief Executive Officer
|Executive General Manager - Operations
|General Manager, Marketing and Digital
|Device Technologies Australia
|National Marketing Manager
|Senior Start Up Specialist, Surgical Robotics
|Director, Regulatory Affairs & Commercial Quality, ANZ
|Smith + Nephew
|VP & MD ANZ & Southeast Asia
|Teleflex Medical Australia
|Senior Clinical Project Manager
|Johnson & Johnson Medical
|State Sales Manager
|Business Unit Director Interventional Cardiology and Structural Heart
|Head of Sales, Wound Care ANZ
|Strategic Partnership Manager
|Senior Quality Specialist
|Commercial Marketing Manager
|Corporate Account Manager
|Pettit Pharma & Device Search