To drive and fulfil the WiMT mission.
- Achieve the goals of the WiMT mission as set out by the board.
- Maintain benchmark metrics on the current ratio of women in leadership positions within MedTech.
- Lead the discussion towards the setting of an agreed and achievable target ratio of women in leadership positions by end of 2020.
- Produce and disseminate tangible action plans companies may deploy to increase the female talent pool in their businesses and leadership positions.
- Raise the profile and benefit of Women within the MedTech industry through targeted campaigns and events including annual awards.
- Develop tools for companies to help with improving diversity.
MTAA Secretary: Lee Grow, Professional Development Manager
Lauren Barber (Chair and Board Director)
Chris Szeleczky (Board Director)
Diana Da Silva
Smith & Nephew
Varian Medical Systems
Johnson & Johnson
Meeting dates for 2021:
To be confirmed.