To drive and fulfil the WiMT mission.
- Achieve the goals of the WiMT mission as set out by the board.
- Maintain benchmark metrics on the current ratio of women in leadership positions within MedTech.
- Lead the discussion towards the setting of an agreed and achievable target ratio of women in leadership positions.
- Produce and disseminate tangible action plans companies may deploy to increase the female talent pool in their businesses and leadership positions.
- Raise the profile and benefit of Women within the MedTech industry through targeted campaigns and events including annual awards.
- Develop tools for companies to help with improving diversity.
MTAA Secretary: Lee Grow, Professional Development Manager
|Rebecca Cortiula (Chair and Board Director)||Senior Managing Director Australasia||Varian Medical Systems|
|Liz Carnabuci (Board Director)||Managing Director||Medtronic|
|Naeema Mohamed||Director, Regulatory and Quality, ANZ||Zimmer Biomet|
|Eleni Spiridonis||Region Manager Victoria West Orthopaedics||Stryker|
|Casey Duggan||Director||JEM Med|
|Catherine Wood||Talent Management Consultant / Program Manager||Medtronic|
|Fiona Sheppard||Diversity & Inclusion Lead (ANZ)||Johnson & Johnson|
|Jessica Blackman||Regional Sales Manager NSW||3M Australia|
|Cathey Saha||Regulatory Affairs Associate||Abbott Medical|
|Sofia Hernandez||Director Customer Experience and Commercial Services||Baxter Healthcare|
|Kristin Dale||Territory Manager||Cook Medical|
|Sue Hansford||Managing Director||Integra Neurosciences|
|Kelly Turner||Boston Scientific|
|Beverly Green||Cardinal Health|
|Robyn Butterworth||B. Braun|
|Pat Callanan||Boston Scientific|