Reviews company monitoring reports to determine compliance with the Code.
- Review company reports on activities subject to the Code and determine whether these activities are consistent with the provisions and or spirit of the Code.
- Report to the Code Authority following each meeting and identify areas for potential education activities, policy amendment or clarification.
- Refer complex matters to the Code Authority for consideration.
- Report any potential instances of a breach to the Code Authority.
- Undertake any other activities referred to it by the Code Authority.
MTAA Secretary: Neina Fahey, Code of Practice and Project Manager
Johnson & Johnson Medical
Professor Mark Flynn
University of Newcastle
Smith & Nephew
Meeting dates for 2020:
- Tuesday 28th April
- Tuesday 26th May
- Tuesday 30th June
- Tuesday 4th August
- Tuesday 6th October