Reviews company monitoring reports to determine compliance with the Code.
- Review company reports on activities subject to the Code and determine whether these activities are consistent with the provisions and or spirit of the Code.
- Report to the Code Authority following each meeting and identify areas for potential education activities, policy amendment or clarification.
- Refer complex matters to the Code Authority for consideration.
- Report any potential instances of a breach to the Code Authority.
- Undertake any other activities referred to it by the Code Authority.
MTAA Secretary: Neina Fahey, Code of Practice and Project Manager
Pam Davis (Chair)
Johnson & Johnson
Professor Mark Flynn
Centre for Innovation in Regional Health
Meeting dates for 2021:
- Tuesday, 27 April
- Tuesday, 25 May
- Tuesday, 29 June
- Tuesday, 24 August
- Tuesday, 28 September
- Tuesday, 26 October
- Tuesday, 30 November