Reviews company monitoring reports to determine compliance with the Code.
- Review company reports on activities subject to the Code and determine whether these activities are consistent with the provisions and or spirit of the Code.
- Report to the Code Authority following each meeting and identify areas for potential education activities, policy amendment or clarification.
- Refer complex matters to the Code Authority for consideration.
- Report any potential instances of a breach to the Code Authority.
- Undertake any other activities referred to it by the Code Authority.
MTAA Lead: Jasjit Baveja, Associate Director, Policy
|Pam Davis (Chair)||Independent Chair||Independent|
|Michelle Stewart||General Marketing and Digital||Device Technologies|
|Helen Roch||Copy Review Specialist||Johnson & Johnson|
|Rebecca Arthur||Compliance Program Manager ANZ||Medtronic Australasia Pty Ltd|
|Jenny Chau||Compliance Manager ANZ||Smith & Nephew Pty Ltd|
|Position Vacant||Industry Representative|
|Megan Guy||Healthcare Professional||Healthcare Professional|