Assist the Board in the effective discharge of its responsibilities for financial reporting, internal controls, audit, compliance and risk management.
- Review and recommend for approval by the Board the Association’s operational and capital budgets.
- Review and recommend for approval by the Board management’s financial reports to the Board.
- Review the integrity of the Association’s financial reporting and internal financial systems.
- Liaise with management and external auditors to ensure that audit processes are appropriately carried out.
- Undertake the process of self-assessment for income tax and Fringe Benefit Tax annually and recommend for approval by the Board.
- Oversee implementation by management of recommendations highlighted in the annual audit report.
- Ensure that the Association has effective risk management systems and that significant or material risks are reported to the Board.
- Review overall investment performance and asset allocation
MTAA Secretary: William Ko, Senior Manager of Business Operations
|Heath Priestly||Device Technologies|
|Marius Fourie||Abbott Medical|