To promote initiatives (outside regulatory and reimbursement) which impact on industry development and sustainability and healthcare policy.
1. Develop policy positions and engage with stakeholders on the following:
- Digital healthcare agenda including cybersecurity, the electronic patient record, mobile healthcare and registries.
- Supply chain issues, including traceability of medical devices, and regularly engage with GS1 Australia.
- MTP Connect initiatives, R&D, clinical trials and commercialisation.
- Industry input into NSW Knowledge Hub projects to support the MedTech sector.
- Industry input into export initiatives and issues.
2. Monitor the implementation of the $30 million grant for SMEs under the MTAA-Government Agreement.
MTAA Secretary: Sandra Marjanovic, Project Officer