To promote initiatives (outside regulatory and reimbursement) which impact on industry development and sustainability and healthcare policy.
- Develop policy positions and engage with stakeholders on the following:
- Digital healthcare agenda including cybersecurity, the electronic patient record, mobile healthcare and registries.
- Supply chain issues, including traceability of medical devices, and regularly engaged with GS1 Australia.
- MTP Connect initiatives, R&D, clinical trials and commercialisation.
- Industry input into NSW Knowledge Hun projects to support the MedTech sector.
- Industry input into export initiatives and issues.
- Monitor the implementation of the $30 million grant for SMEs under the MTAA‐Government Agreement.
MTAA Secretary: Paul Dale, Director, Policy
|Kate King (Co-Chair)||Government Affairs and Policy||Medtronic|
|Kirk Kikirekov (Co-Chair)||Managing Director||Prospitalia h-trak|
|Michael Reynolds||Director Healthcare Economics & Advocacy||Biotronik|
|George Sidis||Managing Director||IDE Group|
|Geethu Roshan Verghese||Health Economics and Government Affairs Manager||Boston Scientific|
|Tansy Michael||Business Manager||Fresenius Medical Care|
|Paul Davies||Director, Government Affairs||Abbott Medical Pty Ltd|
|Neroli Manning||Sales Director, ANZ||Cardinal Health|
|Daniel Kildea||Senior Government Affairs and Policy Manager||Johnson & Johnson Medical|
|Kate King||Government Affairs and Policy||Medtronic Australasia Pty Ltd|
|Clinton Lubcke||Senior Manager, Government Affairs||Stryker|
|Rebecca Cortiula||Senior Managing Director||Varian Australasia|