Selling your tech to Europe in 4 easy steps
With 28 countries and 24 official languages, Europe can seem a daunting marketplace for Australian technology firms.
Now is the time to explore opportunities in the European market. With over 500 million consumers, Europe hosts a large number of multinationals hungry for Australian innovation (Airbus, Sanof, Bayer, Danone, Remondis, Daimler, Fiat).
Most of the questions Australian SMEs ask are:
- Does my product have the potential to be sold in Europe?
- Where do I start in selling technology to Europe?
- Which country should I target first?
- What are the regulatory hurdles?
- What do I need to do to protect my IP?
This free masterclass will provide you with the tools to decide if your firm is ready to export to Europe and which country you should target first.
- Are you ready to export to Europe?
- Do you have a market in Europe?
- How to generate your first sales.
- From the frst sales to your frst million Euros.
The masterclass will also break the myths about the European market and provide insights into the peculiarities of the European market.
SYDNEY 24 October 2018 AusIndustry NSW Ofce Level 18, Tower 3 Darling Park 201 Sussex Street Sydney NSW 2000
BRISBANE 25 October 2018 RSM Australia Level 6, Oracle Tower 340 Adelaide Street Brisbane QLD 4000
MELBOURNE 30 October 2018 AusIndustry VIC Office Level 5 111 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000
TIME 8:45am - 5:00pm (local)
PRESENTER Christelle Damiens Exportia Australia
For more information on this workshop, please contact Ken Long on 0449 901 600 or email@example.com