Launch of the 2021 MTAA Mentoring Program
MTAA is proud to announce the launch of the 2021 MTAA Mentoring Program and is now accepting applications from MTAA Members to join as a Mentor or Mentee.
The MTAA Mentoring Program is a Women in MedTech initiative aiming to facilitate relationships between experienced mentors who can share advice, knowledge and experience with women Mentees to assist in their professional and career development within the MedTech industry.
Why MedTech professionals become Mentors?
- Develop their mentoring and coaching skills
- Network with other MedTech professionals
- Stay-in-touch with emerging issues relevant to less experienced professionals
- Contribute to the MedTech industry
Why female professionals become Mentees?
- Identify professional growth and development areas
- Clarifying career goals and seek assistance with overcoming career challenges
- Access to an independent, confidential support system
- Networking with other MedTech professionals
- Partnered learning of relevant issues
Mentoring Program Webinar: What you need to know
After the success of pairing 40 candidates in the 2019 pilot program, MTAA will be hosting a free event featuring previous mentors and mentees. Speakers will share their experience on how to maintain a good mentoring relationship.
Date: Monday, 24 May 2021
Time: 11:00 - 11:45 (AEST)
Click here to register for the webinar.