MTAA Briefing | Prostheses Agreement with Government and the role of MSAC | TELECONFERENCE
Come join us via teleconference for a briefing on the Prostheses Agreement between MTAA and the Government which will focus on implementation issues of relevance to sponsors.
At the briefing you will hearing from:
- Dr Meagan Keaney - Dept. of Health
- Dr Sue O'Malley - Medical Intelligence
- Dr Harry Rothenfluh - Dept. of Health
- Ms Miranda Crean - Dept. of Health
- Mr Michael Simmonds - Chair, MTAA Reimbursement Committee
This briefing is open to sponsors of prostheses regardless of MTAA membership status.
|Date:||Tuesday, 27 November 2018|
|Time:||13:15-13:30 AEDST: Registration|
|13:30-14:30 AEDST: Part One|
|14:30-14:45 AEDST: Afternoon Tea|
|14:45-16:30 AEDST: Part Two|
|Venue:||Northern Sydney Education & Conference Centre|
|North Ryde NSW 2113|