Australian Breast Device Registry (ABDR) briefing to industry
The Australian Breast Device Registry (ABDR) is a clinical quality registry for high-risk implantable breast devices (implants and expanders). It tracks the outcomes and quality of all breast device surgery performed across Australia.
At the request of the Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA), the ABDR has agreed to provide a virtual briefing to industry on Thursday 18 February at 2pm, concluding no later than 3:30pm. The MTAA provides the industry member of the ABDR Steering Committee, David Ross, who will be coordinating the briefing for industry.
The agenda is:
- Welcome and introduction, plus reminder of trade practices constraints – David Ross, MTAA
- Welcome, and introduction of ABDR staff participating – Prof Susannah Ahern, ABDR Project Lead
- ABDR background including 2019 Annual Report – SA
- ABDR Case Ascertainment – ABDR staff
- ABDR and device performance - ABDR staff
- ABDR reports to industry - ABDR staff
- ABDR funding - ABDR staff
- Questions – DR to moderate
- Closure - SA
- Vote of appreciation - DR
To register for participation in the virtual ABDR briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 February 2021.