09 Jan 2020
Code Monitoring Committee Terms of Reference
Objectives and scope of the Code Monitoring Committee
- Review company reports on activities subject to the Code and determine whether these activities are consistent with the provisions and or the spirit of the Code.
- Report to the Code Authority following each meeting and identify areas for potential education activities, policy amendment or clarification.
- Refer complex matters to the Code Authority for consideration.
- Report any potential instances of a breach to the Code Authority.
- Undertake any other activities referred to it by the Code Authority.