MTAA Associates Members are companies who are associated with the medical technology industry, such as recruitment agencies, legal firms and consultants.
Below is list of the current Associate members with contact details and a short description of their services.
- Product reimbursement strategy development
- Reimbursement submissions to PBAC, MSAC, PDC
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Health economic and statistical modelling
- Clinical practice and chart audits
Rodney Turner, Principal Consultant
M: 0400 565 020
Chris Sheehan, GM, Medical and Surgical Operations
Kea Dent, Managing Director
P: (08) 7231 0324
George Papadopoulos, Director & Partner
P: 0435 934 394
- Reimbursement strategy for medical technologies, including preparation of relevant submissions
- Health economics, including development of economic marketing tools, cost models and budget impact analysis
- Training in Health Economics, Health Financing and Activity Based Funding
- Targeted lobbying campaigns including representations to politicians, public servants and insurers
Services to support medical technologies:
- Funding and reimbursement landscape assessments, strategies and submissions.
- Cost models and health economic claims for funding, reimbursement, sales and marketing.
- Value dossiers to boost sales and marketing.
Susan Alder, Director
P: (02) 9440 4771
Smartways provides a comprehensive suite of logistics and outsourced services to meet the demanding needs of the medical and healthcare industries. We partner with medical device companies, hospitals, clinics, laboratories and other allied healthcare providers to fulfil complex operating needs in a simple and user friendly way.
Consultants and regulatory strategists to the therapeutic, and personal health care industries; specialising in the regulatory requirements of all classes of medical devices as well as prescription, OTC and complementary medicines, and new substances.Tailored training courses available.
Some examples of the Medical Devices projects we’ve worked on include:
- Well over 300 ARTG-approved Class I, II, III, AIMD and IVD.
- FDA 510K and PMA filing projects.
- CE Conformity Assessment applications and dossier development, including Risk Assessment, CER and BER write-up, as well as project-managing bench testing.
- Local product development including: 3D printed implants, Neuro-electro stimulator, Radiological implants, Software, Eye repair and Retractable syringes.
- Product Maintenance.
- Regulatory Strategy Development and Project Management.
- Sourcing sites and laboratories for device product development, testing and full-scale manufacturing
Disclaimer: Associate membership does not imply endorsement by MTAA. MTAA does not accept responsibility for the services provided by Associate members.